Sunday, May 1, 2011

May 1, 2011

This will be another one of those days in my life where I'll look back and think, "I remember where i was when
              ." Today, that blank is filled with "when Osama bin Laden died." I'm sure I'm going to offend some people with this blog, and I don't mean to at all. It is completely justifiable for you to have your own opinions. This is a blog, obviously I am NOT an informed politician.
Osama bin Laden is dead.
How great is it to say those words?
Here's where I'm probably going to offend some of you, and again, I'm sorry.
Yes, this is a HUGE event for the US, but what about the millions of Americans affected by those 9/11 attacks? What about the millions world-wide who were affected by the actions of this man? What about the thousands of troops who have spent 10 years trying to find this man? Those who've lost loved ones in this war? What about the intelligence agents who captured and executed him? Today, these millions of people receive peace. The fight to find the man responsible for a decade worth of heartbreak, tears, hard work, and so much more is finally dead. Praise the Lord. Let us not forget to pray for those who still struggle with affects of this one man. Justice is hear. Praise the Lord.
I remember where I was...do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment